* More details for the event and schedule can be found at www.campnavarro.com/deep-end . Each band on the bill will play every day except Brothers Comatose is only on Saturday. The final schedule will be posted by mid-September.
* Tickets must be purchased by September 28th. There will be no tickets at the door.
* Please arrive between noon-4pm on Saturday or Sunday to check-in. You will receive your wristband upon check-in. You will need to depart the property after the music ends. You will be parking in our upper parking lot. If you want to camp Saturday night and see music on Sunday as well, please purchase a ticket for each day. Sunday includes a special acoustic performance starting the day at 2pm and a 'Deep End' Jam to wrap up the event.
* You are welcome to bring a small cooler on to the property. No alcohol will be for sale but we will host a free local wine tasting on Saturday from 2-4pm for those over 21 (ID required). Light food items will be available in our cafe but we recommend you bring food.
* Camp Navarro has the right to remove any individual from the premises for disorderly conduct, trespassing or any behavior deemed not appropriate for the spirit of the event. This is an all-ages event and we expect responsible behavior.
* This ticket is non-refundable. Kids 2 and under are free, all other kids and adults fall under the above ticket.